Body, Soul, Spirit
Robert
2024-04-18 06:46:00 UTC

Short. Concise, to the point.
James
2024-04-19 15:14:30 UTC
Post by Robert
http://youtu.be/d8Q8y7oynck
Short. Concise, to the point.
Morning Robert,

Well, not THAT short. I didn't pick up any major Bible blunders, which
is a bit unusual. He did seem to be pushing his book, "Becoming Who
You Are", and said he will be teaching from that book.

The Bible does use the words "soul", "spirit", and "body" in several
different ways. The context usually shows which way to apply the word.
For example in English the word "body" can be used different ways:

-A dead body
-A body of water
-A body of elders
-Body work done on a wrecked car
-A part of a paragraph that is not the introduction or conclusion.
-The best of something. Like "This wine has body".

It is similar with the ancient Greek and Hebrew. For example:

--Soul: the physical body of a person or animal. (Gen 2:7; NKJV)
Also like a fish. (Gen 1:20; Darby)

--Soul: The LIFE of a person or animal. (Gen 1:30; Darby)

You are described in the Bible. To me you fit this: Rom 10:2,

For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not
according to accurate knowledge. (NWT)

Clean up your Bible knowledge bank, and you will be on that narrow
road to life. (Mt 7:13,14)

Sincerely, James
Wars; when will
they cease forever?